Blake is 2 years and just about 3 months old.
He still provides comedic relief during the day which I love.
Blake seriously cracks me up the way he will look at something or act-out.
He is a funny boy who also loves to vacuum.
I guess it must run in the family because Tate used to insist on vacuuming.
Whenever we would get the vacuum out, he had to do it.
By himself.
Blake is following in his big-brothers footsteps.
I'm all for kids learning how to help out around the house and most times I don't mind letting him do it.
I'll take all the help I can get!
Blake really is a cookie monster.
He has got a big sweet tooth.
This kid can hear a piece of candy being opened from across the room and comes running.
His new word is "share." It doesn't really sound like share, but we know what he is trying to say and it is hard to say no when he is asking so nicely.
Blake also loves to lick the bowl.
You can't really tell him this picture, but he was wearing most of the cake batter.
Grandma and Grandpa got the boys a pirate ship for Christmas and Blake has
fun dressing up as Pirate Blakey.
Instead of a sword, Blake prefers a toothbrush to scare away the other pirates.
That and he really likes clean teeth.
I've never seen a more cute pirate!
Blake really loves Ryan and loves to show it.
I had laid Ryan in Blake's bed while I was getting the boys clothes out, and Blake jumped up next to Ryan and just laid next to him smiling and making Ryan laugh.
Blake definitely has a sensitive, caring side.
Best buddies!
Besides being my sensitive boy, Blake is also very accident prone.
I can't say I know exactly what happened here.
I went upstairs to get the laundry and two minutes later heard crying and had a blood covered Blake coming up the stairs.
My guess is he fell and hit chin first.
We got the bleeding stopped.
Decided the teeth didn't go through the lip and scars are good for boys!
(At least that's what grandpa says)
The next day his lip was looking lots better.
We love Blake.
Bumps and all!



No comments:
Post a Comment