I don't know how it all started.
Something John came up with I'm sure (he is much more creative in this area then me).
Instead of boys, I now have "Breadbirds."
I think this all started when Tate and Blake preferred to eat their crackers from the ground. It is a good thing my floors are always spotless, so they don't get dirt along with the crackers!
They looked like little birds eating up their food with their bums in the air!
This morning Tate and Blake were showing me how Breadbirds move when they aren't flying.
Then they showed me and Ryan how they flap their wings.
Being a Breadbird is a good workout because they have to flap their wings really hard and jump up and down to fly!
And sometimes Breadbirds don't get along or accidently fly into each other.
Then they need to give each other a hug to make things better!
While all this goes on, Ryan and I just sit there and shake our heads at the silly Breadbirds flying by!




2 comments:
lol. that is really cute! Anything to make them wear down while we sit and watch right??
Hugging or choke hold?!? Looks like it could go either way.
Post a Comment