There have been a couple big things happening at our house.
1. Tate pooped on the potty.
My hair might stop turning gray now!
If you know anything about how potty training has been going at our house, you know that this is a miracle.
John and I are so proud of Tate!
And it has happened more then once now, so I'm thinking it is going to stick.
2. Ryan rolled over from his back to tummy all by himself today!
I thought I had a little longer before I had to worry about another mobile child?
He has done it a few times now and doesn't really like it because he gets his arms stuck under his stomach and can't get them free yet. We'll work on that next.
I turned around for a minute and looked back and there he was....on his stomach.
I feel like that a lot--I turn for a minute and my little boys aren't so little anymore.
*Sigh.*
Please stop growing up so fast!

2 comments:
Yes, they are growing up fast...but be grateful that you have healthy boys who ARE growing, developing and learning. How heartbreaking it would be if they weren't.
Where does the time go? I swear we're all little kids running around at the reunions... What? We have 7 kids between us? How did that happen? Like I said, Where does the time go?
Post a Comment