Here I am.
Ryan.
I have made it to three months. To be really honest though, these past few weeks have been rough.
I've been sick
(thanks big bros for passing it along to me even though my mom tried
really hard to keep me quarantined from the sickness).
I was all congested, couldn't sleep well, runny nose, coughing a lot.
Thank goodness my mom has good friends who helped her out.
They let her borrow a humidifier and told her to clean my nose out with saline. They are the best!
Everything worked and I'm finally feeling back to myself. Now back to learning how to sleep through the night.
From this picture you can tell I'm growing!
I'm proudly wearing 6 month size clothes. I think I'm growing faster then either of my brothers did!
I was having a hard time staying up against the couch for these pictures. Most of the time I toppled over.
At least I got some tummy time.
I love hanging out with my big brother Tate.
He is sweet with me and likes to hold me and make faces at me.
Tate's silly faces make me laugh and smile.
I have the sweetest smile you've ever seen!
My mom is still working on catching my smiles with the camera.
I really am happy pretty much all the time. I like to be a positive, upbeat baby. Why not?
My life is great.
I eat, sleep, and play!
Even with all that fun, I do have times when I get a little grumpy--
like when I'm hungry or need a diaper change or when I'm tired.
But other then that, I'm happy.
My brothers are a little crazy and like to run around and dance so it is hard to get a picture with all of us together.
This picture was taken by my big brother Tate when we were in the van running some errands.
My mom says I'm a great baby and a natural fit in our family.
1 comment:
He's adorable!
Post a Comment