1.31.2012

Be Grateful.

Be grateful we are told.
I've been thinking how much I really do have to be grateful for.
I am thinking about my family and how much they do for me.
I wondered if they knew how grateful I am for them and all the spoiling they do of me and my kiddos?
Sometimes a card just does not seem like enough . . .
to say just how thankful I am for a new pair of eyes!
From glasses and contacts . . . to never worrying about that again!
Thank you Tate for taking these pictures!
It's just amazing to have such a generous sister!
How could I ever begin to say thank you for all she does?
And for the bunkbeds, zoo passes, bus pass, toys and hours of babysitting my
loud and sometimes crazy boys . . . thank you family for making being a mom a bit easier and making my boys so happy.
I am grateful.
Thank you family.

3 comments:

Karen said...

We're grateful you are close enough for us to share your kids. They are terrific even when they're loud. We love them even when they like Auntie Karrie better than us. And we love you and John. (Karrie is pretty amazing.)

Natalie said...

I am so glad everything went so well and you don't have to wear glasses anymore! What a wonderful gift!

Karrie Shepro said...

Yep, it's not just favorite aunt I'm going after...favorite sister too! I think I've got it locked in now. ;)