1.09.2012

Christmas Morning

John and I went back and forth about how we were going to do Christmas morning because this year it was on Sunday and church was at 10am.  At first I wanted to just let the boys sleep in and by-pass the presents and stockings until after church.  I just thought it would be too crazy to try and do presents, stockings, breakfast, getting everyone ready for church and out the door in time for church.  John and Karrie reminded me it was Christmas and that would take all the fun out of "Christmas morning."  I thought more about it and agreed.  So, we ended up waking the boys up early so we could try and get through everything. 
It started off good.
Got crazy getting ready for church.
Made it to church in time to get a seat in the back.
Watched the boys meltdown because of lack of sleep and a longer sacrament program.
Kinda wished we would have gone back to Plan A. 
Oh well.  We survived.
Christmas morning with Auntie Karrie before we headed down to see what Santa left.
The dad and the boys.  I really just wanted one picture of the boys together, looking at the camera, maybe even smiling.  No such luck.  Maybe in a few years that Christmas wish will come true!
Santa spoiled these boys!
I love these PJ's that Karrie got the boys.  I think Blake just blends in with all the presents!
Tate trying to open his present from Santa . . .
It was a brand new big-boy kitchen!  Tate loves to cook and was so excited to get a new kitchen.
Not only did he get a kitchen with new Tate-sized pots and pan, but Aunt Karrie got Tate his own spices and ingredients to use.  If you asked Tate what he wanted for Christmas he would tell you his own ingredients so he doesn't have to sneak his moms!  The best part--a picture of his favorite chef, Giada, with her signature.  Tate was in heaven!
Blake opening up his cars and race track from Santa. 
Blake also got some yummy treats, Lego's, toys that talk to him and light up, and a new table for him and Tate to eat at.
Tate back in the kitchen cooking up some breakfast treat! 
Sweetie-pie Ryan managing to sleep through the fun!

No comments: