36 weeks
It is way too hard to try and take a decent picture of yourself with two kiddos pulling on you and needing attention. Besides draining all the energy out of me, this baby is also sucking all the curl out of my hair. My hair has never not held curls, until now. It is just easier to do it straight.
A view looking down.
37 weeks
Getting bigger by the day-seriously.
Another view looking down. Ahh, mom's little helper.
On Sunday, John came into nursery after church and said, "Wow, it looks like that baby wants out . . . looks like a basketball is in there." Thank you my dear. That's what every girl dreams about hearing from her husband!
2 comments:
"WOW!! Moby Mamma" is another one we love to hear. I think you look great.
I think you look great too. God bless you in the days ahead. I know these last days in your pregnancy are both difficult and sweet. By the way, I had never thought to take a photo 'looking down'. I think they're cool shots!
Post a Comment