12.23.2010

Oh Christmas Tree

All I wanted to do was get a picture of my cute boys, in their cute Christmas pj's, in front of the Christmas tree. I started with Blake while Tate was finishing up in the bath. Since Blake isn't in crawling mode yet, the presents have been safe so far.
. . . things are safe as long as they are out of his reach that is.Then Tate came into the picture and was not in a cooperating mood. It was a small, simple request I thought-one Christmas picture. Definitely not simple. I felt like those moms that take their kids to sit on Santa's lap and the kids are screaming, sliding off Santa's lap, not looking at the camera, which is why I don't take my kids to do that! Tate was just laying all over the place and wouldn't let me hold his blanket while I took the picture.
And when I finally got both of them in sitting position it was obviously too close to each other.
No cute picture of my usually cute boys in their cute Christmas pj's.
I may attempt it again with more candy next time!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Maybe in front of grandma's tree!

Karrie Shepro said...

AHHHHAHAHAHAHa!

Jen and Jared said...

I tried one of our boys as well. I took one, and said "forget it. Just get out of here."