If there is a good thing that comes from having a funeral, I would say it is that the family gathers. It was so nice to have a mini-reunion with my relatives and catch up on eachothers families lives and talk about our memories of our grandma. That was nice. But, what was equally great, was my kids getting to have their Auntie Bonnie and cousin Paije come all the way from Washington DC and Uncle Rob (need my mom to send that picture from her camera please:), from New Hampshire. We certainly don't get to see them very much and I was grateful for a sweet husband to take the kids home after the funeral so I could stay later and visit with my sisters and brother and other relatives there.
The last time we saw Bonnie was last Thanksgiving when we went to DC to see her and baby Paije who was just born. It's amazing to see how much growing goes on with these kiddos in just a year! I think Blake spent most of the time just watching Paije trying to figure out who she was and why she was playing with his toys.


I would say Paije loved having different toys to play with. I know how much my kids love everyone else's toys more than their own. Paije had to get used to her mommy giving some attention to another baby (that's rough!).
Paije was teaching Blake how to share . . . he wasn't really lovin' the lesson.
For the life of me I couldn't get these three to sit down together and stay still long enough to get a good picture of them?! Tate was too concerned about getting his key chain on his jammies, Paije was liking something on TV, and Blake wouldn't let go of the airplane. It's okay, as Tate would say, they look cute together even fuzzy!

1 comment:
HAHA! I love that they are all focused on their own thing. Cousins, so cute.
Post a Comment