3.09.2010

Bloggling

Bloggling--when you combine blogging and journaling. Thanks to my cousin April for posting a website where you can print off your blog. I've heard a number of people talk about printing their blog and I always thought that was a great idea. I just never did it until now! I haven't got the book in the mail yet, but I'm excited to have a hard copy of our blog for our "family records." This is something I am definitely going to do each year.

Because of that, I'm going to try and make this more of a family blog (for the journal aspect of this) and not just posts about Tate and Blake. They are great and do many blog-worthy things and will most likely still dominate the posts, but I'm going to try and add more posts about what John and I are up to (no guarantee that part will be that interesting:)

2 comments:

HAdams said...

What's the name of the site? I'd love to start printing mine too!

LeeAnn said...

Here is the website:

http://blog2print.sharedbook.com