I decided to give Blake a bath in the sink. This is still not John's prefered bathing method, but since I was giving this bath we were doing it my way. I usually just comes down to me not wanting to bend over a bathtub or go get the portable tub-so we clean out the sink and in Blakey goes. The most convienient way usually wins out. Anyways, it was interesting to see how Tate reacted to this. I told him I was going to give Blake a sink bath and Tate kinda started freaking out. He wanted in the sink (even though he just got out of the bath and was already in his jammies). Tate is being a bit possessive these days about things that he thinks are his; like sink baths, the bumbo chair, and blankies.
Good thing there is room for everyone! We compromised with Tate having a "foot bath." He seemed fine with rolling up the pants and putting his feet in. Blake didn't seem to mind as long as he wasn't getting stepped on.
Blake sure looks like a big boy in this picture (bad angle)!
He is 2 months old now and he is growing fast.
1 comment:
I love those cheeks on those boys! They are so cute. . . I opt for the sink bath everytime!
Post a Comment