1.27.2010

Surviving

No one said having kids was easy, and I agree! Its been an adjustment we're still dealing with bringing home baby number 2. It has slipped out of John's lips that two kids is going to be more than enough. I think as time goes on, he may be willing to change that statement. Monday morning (our first day with no extra family to help-a sad, sad day) and both Blake and Tate are up early and cranky. John's back to work and Tate wasn't liking that at all. I'm sitting on the couch with Blake crying and Tate is having a massive tantrum, and I'm thinking to myself--I wanted this??? Like I said: we're still adjusting (my attitude too:). At least Tate is doing better going to sleep at night and hopefully we're getting back into the napping swing of things. That alone is making life so much better!
He has eyes!
It's a good thing these kids are so cute to make up for the "adjusting period." John got me a new camera for Christmas and it has these cool different features you can apply to pictures, so I was trying some of them out.

He looks so innocent.

3 comments:

Karen said...

You mean Tate looks innocent?? Of what?? That's a guilty smile on his mug if I've ever seen one! Little stinker boy! I miss him.

Heather Macbeth said...

It DOES get easier! It really is hard in the beginning....... I don't think anyone will lie about that. Let Tate help you as much as he can and it'll be a lot smoother! Good luck!

Unknown said...

It takes some definite adjusting on all parts, but 15 years really isn't that long. Oh wait, we're still adjusting after 15 years! Super, super cute boys.