1.31.2010

Bath Time

Blake had his first bath last week and he loved it! I remember Tate's first bath-he hated it. Screamed the entire time. But, Blakey seemed right at home in the warm water. He only cried when I took him out.


Every now and then I get a picture of Blake or Tate where I have to do a double take because it really doesn't look like them at all. That's this picture below. When Blake stopped crying he made this face and I just don't think it looks like him?! I think the bath was beginners luck. I gave him a bath last night and wow-he screamed so loud the entire time. That was a "quickie bath" so he wouldn't wake up Mr. Tate
(a.k.a. the non-sleeper. *sigh*)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

These pics are so cute! Ellie HATED bath time for about the first two months and has absolutely LOVED it since then. I bet it's so fun to watch and see how similar and also different your two little boys are huh?! :)