I'm excited to have some space to work where I can close the door and Mr. Helper can stay out of all the fun markers, paper and things not meant for him.
1.01.2010
More Projects
I admit I've been on this organization/clean out the closets/finish projects binge! I spent New Year's Eve working on our loft closet. I didn't take a before picture, but I just had all these cubes I had my paper and other stuff on. Thanks to my mom and Lauren (for getting a new desk), so I could get this great present. The only thing that would have been better, is if Lauren came with it to help set it up:). I think for no directions and only a picture to go on I did pretty well. The desk is standing anyways-there were only 2 extra pieces and all the screws. I just used the wooden stoppers. Good thing, it is for me and I don't need it to withstand an earthquake.
I'm excited to have some space to work where I can close the door and Mr. Helper can stay out of all the fun markers, paper and things not meant for him.
I'm excited to have some space to work where I can close the door and Mr. Helper can stay out of all the fun markers, paper and things not meant for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment