Using the word kid in plural is going to take some getting used to! Okay, the last of the major projects have been Tate's and the baby's room. Here is Tate's room as finished as it's going to get for the time being.
I'd like to add some more to this hillside of green, but that'll come later.

Tate loves the moon (I think because he can say that word). Every night we'd have to go outside (multiple times) to check out the moon. We thought this would be a much easier and warmer solution to his moon fasination (especially since you can't see the moon too often around here).
Above Tate's bed.
Welcome back to the "Babies Room." Not a lot has changed since Mr. Tate joined our family and this was his room. *A bonus for having another boy*
I'd just like to add something (wispy clouds maybe) above the zebra. That too will be a project for another day.
We're into animals in this family:)
4 comments:
Wow, both rooms look amazing! I wish I had your artistic skills.
Put Lauren to work :) Good job, they turned out really lively!
What happened to the tree in the corner idea? Or I could show you how to do the toy net in the corner. Such lucky boys....you were so deprived!!
Good luck tomorrow!!!! I can't wait to see pictures of him so make sure and send them ASAP so I can show him off to Ben's family. Hopefully John can send some right away cause it will be evening time for us. I can't wait to hear his name.
Post a Comment