Be Grateful.
Please note: I have had "other" children and learned a thing or two. Do you see the pan underneath the door? It's holding the door up.
I noticed the pot. Nice idea actually. Might save my own dishwasher door that way...
Mom, I'm going to start calling you MacGyver from now on! I'm going to incorporate that theme into your Mother's Day gift.
I NEVER let my kids climb on the dishwasher, the piece to fix the door is like $70! I don't know that from experience by the way.
I LOVE GRANDMAS! The things we NEVER let our kids do at there own house always seems to get caught on camera at Grandma's house!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Please note: I have had "other" children and learned a thing or two. Do you see the pan underneath the door? It's holding the door up.
I noticed the pot. Nice idea actually. Might save my own dishwasher door that way...
Mom, I'm going to start calling you MacGyver from now on! I'm going to incorporate that theme into your Mother's Day gift.
I NEVER let my kids climb on the dishwasher, the piece to fix the door is like $70! I don't know that from experience by the way.
I LOVE GRANDMAS! The things we NEVER let our kids do at there own house always seems to get caught on camera at Grandma's house!
Post a Comment