I have to say I haven't felt like I've deserved any well wishes for this day because I'm not feeling like a very good mom. To make a long story short (and a sad one), the other day Tate got into the bathroom and grabbed the hot curling iron and thought it was a brush and brushed his neck leaving a absolutely awful burn. I can't even post pictures b/c it just makes me sick. Luckily, he only cried for a little bit and it doesn't seem to bother him-just me. What a bad mom I was to not make sure that bathroom door was closed when I left! Not that I didn't already know that the little guy is faster then fast, but now I have a visual reminder of how fast he really is and how far his reach extends.
Despite my shortcomings, it's great to have a mom that is a perfect example of a great mother. (Just look at her kids to see what a great job she did:)) Our family sure feels blessed to have grandma so close to have play dates with Tate and rescue me from not knowing what to do! We love her.
Despite my shortcomings, it's great to have a mom that is a perfect example of a great mother. (Just look at her kids to see what a great job she did:)) Our family sure feels blessed to have grandma so close to have play dates with Tate and rescue me from not knowing what to do! We love her.
1 comment:
It's the worst when our people get hurt and we feel like it's our fault. The good news is, he won't even remember it down the road. It happens to the best of us... Don't sweat it. Just do what I did. Quit doing your hair... :)
Post a Comment