I'm happy to report I found the other half of our vacation pictures. I'll tell you what-computers can be so frustrating sometimes. It's like the pictures were there on my desktop, I just couldn't see them. Where they were hidden I don't know. I'm just glad I could see them when I was trying load other pictures. *Technology*
Anyway, this is a cute video of Mr. Tate. He is at the stage of not being able to sit still for more then maybe 10 seconds. Sometimes, I can get a diaper changed without his naked body escaping, but most of the time those things (like changing diapers) happens in stages. This evening John had given Tate a bath and brought him downstairs so I could help get him dressed. It was a pretty funny progression-first, Tate got dried off and escaped. He was naked following John around the kitchen while John threw away the diaper (that's a funny video, but probably not appropriate for the Internet). Next, he got the socks on and a diaper. This video is what came next. Tate is funny with his blankie waving it around and putting it in his mouth. I think from "Naked Baby" to "Baby in Pajamas"was about 15 minutes. That was mostly because he looks so cute walking around in just his diapers.
2 comments:
It's like a superman cape with feet. It's a good look on Tate...
yay! thanks for finally posting a video of this little walking monster! I can't wait to come home and see him!
yeah, what's up with the blanket in his mouth...are you raising a doggie?
Post a Comment