My matching boys. This is Tate's first attempt at being a big-boy and wearing a tie. I was surprised that he didn't seem too distracted by the tie. I thought for sure Tate would be pulling at it as soon as I put it on. But, nope he was a good boy and left it alone. Although the tie did come off about halfway through sacrament meeting that was me taking it off. For whatever reason, Tate was spitting up at church and it was just getting all over his clothes, so I tried to save the tie.
They both looked so nice as we were getting ready to leave for church. John came home looking about the same, but Tate was a bit more worse for the wear-a sour smell from the spit-up, cracker crumbs mushed onto his shirt and pants, and no shoes.

They both looked so nice as we were getting ready to leave for church. John came home looking about the same, but Tate was a bit more worse for the wear-a sour smell from the spit-up, cracker crumbs mushed onto his shirt and pants, and no shoes. 

5 comments:
What a handsome little boy!
It doesn't get any cuter than a boy and his daddy. How did the rest of the day go?? Survive naptime?
They are both very handsome...
What a good looking bunch of boys!
I don't know how I'll be able to live up to this adorable child. He is so cute. I can't wait to see him in June
Post a Comment