Be Grateful.
I guess that's one way to clean him up after eating :)
Just don't leave the dryer door open. Now that he knows he can get in there, he might try on his own! It does make for a cute picture though!
I sure miss that kid! make sure he doesn't forget me! Keep showing him that picture of me :) Tell him his aunt Lauren loves him!
Whatever Lauren he loves me way more. I just bought him a new sweat suit to seal the deal!
Too cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I guess that's one way to clean him up after eating :)
Just don't leave the dryer door open. Now that he knows he can get in there, he might try on his own! It does make for a cute picture though!
I sure miss that kid! make sure he doesn't forget me! Keep showing him that picture of me :) Tell him his aunt Lauren loves him!
Whatever Lauren he loves me way more. I just bought him a new sweat suit to seal the deal!
Too cute!
Post a Comment