When Tate woke up John got him up while I was in the kitchen. When John came down, I told him Tate REALLY needed to be changed. Next thing I heard was, "HELP!" Little did I know this was awaiting. I know Tate was not like this when I laid him down. You can smell it a mile away.
1.20.2009
Didn't expect that!
Feel free to not read this post if you don't like poopy talk. It was a first for us, so I thought I'd share. It all started on Monday. Since it was a holiday, I didn't have school, but John still had to work. I thought it would be fun to go shopping with Karrie since I don't get to do that very often. We had a good time shopping and Tate was such a good boy! When I left home I had somewhat recently changed his diaper. I had thought about changing it before we left, but by the time I remembered it was too late. He was already packed up and in his carseat. I figured it would be fine. So, we do our shopping for a couple hours and then I head home with no diaper change b/c there wasn't really a good place to do it. Of course he fell asleep on the way home, and I didn't want to wake my precious sleeping baby when I got home, so I carefully laid him in bed.
When Tate woke up John got him up while I was in the kitchen. When John came down, I told him Tate REALLY needed to be changed. Next thing I heard was, "HELP!" Little did I know this was awaiting. I know Tate was not like this when I laid him down. You can smell it a mile away.
John didn't really think it was an appropriate time to worry about pictures, but I had to capture the massive blow-out. Never has Tate had this happen before.
I didn't think much of it, until it happened again about an hour later. After 11 months of being pretty much "sick-free" it is our turn. And we're making a family affair of it. Without going into too many gross details, lets just say the Krohn's are infected and it is not a happy place to be. I didn't get much sleep b/c I was so nauseous and finally threw-up early in the morning. Luckily, Tate doesn't seem to have the vomiting with the diarrhea.
We've been spending a lot of time in the bath, practicing how quickly we can do outfit changes, and more loads of laundry are being done in one day then normal. John and I were hoping we would feel better by the end of the day, but not so. We made an executive decision to take a family sick day tomorrow. Hopefully, we can tag-team and get taken care of while one of us sleeps. *A special thanks to grandma for being the messy diaper changer this afternoon while I was teaching!
When Tate woke up John got him up while I was in the kitchen. When John came down, I told him Tate REALLY needed to be changed. Next thing I heard was, "HELP!" Little did I know this was awaiting. I know Tate was not like this when I laid him down. You can smell it a mile away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, it was nothing!! I remember have three in diapers at the same time..... I am the QUEEN of blowout clean up.
Is there any talk other than poopy talk once we have kids? My people have had it too. Not fun...
I have a picture to send you of an awesome blow-out! Sorry about all the poop going on at your house. It's just Ian for now, hopefully no one else will have the opportunity to enjoy that.
my, oh, my...I wish I can say I've never experienced the "blow out" with my kids..... It's extra impressive when it reaches their necklines. Yikes...
Post a Comment