1.25.2009

Happy Days

I thought I'd post some pictures from last week. Happy memories of not being sick! I think we are managing to spread the germs successfully. We're not quite sure where Tate got it to begin with (possibly the grandpa and uncle), but its made it from Tate to me to John and now to Karrie (we're sorry about that). John and I are pretty much feeling better, but Tate is still Mr. Cranky trying to get over it. We sure are glad we've had help this past week from the not-sick-yet grandma.
Tate loves going into John's office and seeing what he can get into. Before you think "wow, John get's all dressed-up just to work from home," let me stop you. John's attire for work is generally a t-shirt and warm-ups. This was last Sunday before church.

Dad's little helper. Tate's new thing is banging on the keypad. He loves it.

Breakfast time! Tate loves his yogurt and has managed to get it all over his face of course. He loves looking a the ceiling.

I believe that bump on the head was from trying to walk and when going down to crawl, hitting the edge of the kitchen cupboard. It's a good thing babies heal quickly otherwise his head would be looking a lot worse. Right when one bump goes away, he manages to get another.

2 comments:

Brenda Sue said...

He is such a cute little boy! And getting so big! I sure miss being around everyone up there.

Karen said...

Look out Monday morning!! Right??