When the snow started I started freaking out about how I was going to get to school (an hour away) and all that. So, Tate and I headed for grandma's Sunday afternoon to try and avoid the worst of the storm. Here we still are Thursday, not sure we're going to make it home anytime. At the beginning of the week the roads were really bad down in our area, so I didn't want to venture back home just to get stuck. School was cancelled yesterday with the threat of this big storm coming. No snow on the ground or anything until about 5pm when I was trying to get home from getting my hair cut. It took over an hour to go what normally takes me 10 minutes. I ended up parking my car because two big buses got stuck on the hills to get back to my parents. I had enough and just started walking. I'm looking out the window now and it is still snowing. I only wish John could be up here too so we could enjoy Tate's first winter together!
The snow plow came this morning! Maybe there will be a way out sometime soon. This was breakfast this morning with Tate. The one sock thing is something John does too. I think it is so funny that Tate always pulls off one sock just like dad!
1 comment:
So, how much did it snow in Seattle? And I totally know the feeling of not knowing if you're going to make it up the hill to home... My parents hill can be quite nasty when it feels like it!
Post a Comment