Forget that last blog. I think babies and doctors are working together to make unexperienced parents "think" they know what they are doing. WRONG. It was all a tease. Mr. Night-time- Sleep-Refuser is back at it. The past few nights John and I have been up I think more then we ever were with Tate when he was a baby. At this rate, Tate may be an only child.
2 comments:
We could do Grandma boot camp if you want to leave him here over night. I'll scare him to death and put him in bed with Andrew. He'll never wake up in the night again!!
Ian is doing the SAME thing. Little pill. Maybe we should lock him and Tate in a room for the night and they can help each other out. Too bad it's too late to say Ian will be the last. If he was doing this before I got pregnant, things would be different.
Post a Comment