Outside enjoying the nice weather with Grandpa. We even were lucky enough to catch Uncle Nik coming home from work before we left.
Back to the car for another ride over the hills and through the woods to Grandma and Grandpa Pelton's house for Thanksgiving dinner. No Thanksgiving is complete without a little, or a lot, of watching and playing football. John survived the wards Turkey Bowl in the morning with only a few bumps and bruises. The boys enjoyed the afternoon watching all the many footballs games.
Hooray, Aunt Lauren came home from BYU-Idaho for the week and Tate loves playing with Auntie Lauren. We're glad she'll be back in a couple weeks for Christmas. Tate wants Lauren to know he really wants you to babysit him when you get back home:)
1 comment:
Hello, I hope that you remember me from the old MIT days, otherwise this can be kind of creepy... I found your blog via heather adams'. You have a very, very cute boy, he is so adorable! My little one Crew is around the same age, he just turned 10 months yesterday, so it's fun to read your blog, because it's mirroring my life too (aka: weird sleeping patterns!). Anyways, I'm glad I found your blog, Zennie
Post a Comment