
So, I don't know if I did this right Juliann, but I'm at school so I don't have a lot of pictures to choose from and probably didn't follow the "fourth picture from the fourth file" directions too well. Anyways, this tagging sounds like fun, so this is a picture from at least a few years ago. I totally don't remember when, but it was before I was married, so at least 2 years. Darlene, Karrie, Suzy and I did a weekend cruise from Vancouver to San Francisco (I think that is right). This picture was taken right before we went to dinner. I love that about cruising--you get to get dressed up for meals:) We had a really fun time . . . both Suzy and Darlene moved back to Utah (sad). It was fun to get to do that together as friends.
Now I'm tagging: **See Juliann's blog for complete directions**
Jessica
April
Bonnie
1 comment:
Gorgeous girls then and NOW!!
Post a Comment