10.12.2008

My Cute Boy!

I know I just posted, but I have some "free time" and thought hey why not, I'll do another since I'm sure I won't have time again for a while. We got Tate this hat over the weekend and John and I both thought it was so cute. I was a little unsure of how well Tate would like it though. We were going on walk this fine Sunday afternoon, so I thought we'd try it out. He loves it! He didn't even try to pull it off once. I realize most of the pictures of Tate and I look smiliar, or from the same angle, that's because I'm always holding the camera out and trying to take the picture.

He loves being outside in the fresh air!

Still room for growth (it is a little puffy at the top).


5 comments:

April Bishop said...

I love the hat!! Great picture of him looking up!

Karen said...

AHHHHHHH! What a couple of cuties.

Carrie said...

Wow! What cute pictures! Yes, he IS SUCH A CUTE BOY! I had fun catching up on your blogs you posted over the past month or so...I've been out for a while. Your house looks adorable as well! How fun!

Jessica said...

What a cute hat! The colors make his eyes seem even more blue, if that's possible! :0) I'm sort of jealous that you all are having cooler, fall weather! Love you guys!

Carly said...

Hi Leeann! I stumbled on your blog (though a friend of a friend)! Your little guy is sooo cute! I hope you guys are doing good!

Carly (Thompson) Bingham
derekandcarlybingham.blogspot.com