It's great to know that our child understands the important things in life and what's worth the trouble of trying to get into a sealed bag. 


I like this last picture. As the dad is encouraging him to get the bag open; Tate looks up at me, as if making sure he's not going to get into trouble for getting the treats!
4 comments:
oh...too cute! i miss that kid...i'm glad to hear that he's following in the footsteps of us Pelton girls and knows to go straight for the chocolate!
that is the biggest bag of chocolate chips I've ever seen!!! No wonder he wants it! He's adorable--almost as good-looking as the chips!
Funny little man. I introduced Ian to mini-marshmallows a few weeks ago. I am totally regretting it.
What a Cutie! I loved that his eyes were checking with mom (you) to see if it was okay to try to open the bag. What a good boy Tate is.
Post a Comment