9.09.2008

Tummy Sleeper

As of Sunday night, Tate has decided that he is now a tummy sleeper (and what a cute one at that). I don't know what brought it on all of a sudden because he's been able to roll over when he's playing, but now it is automatic. I lay him down in bed and he reaches over and is for the most part happy on his tummy. The only problem this presented was when we took the bumper pads off the crib like our good pediatrician told us to. I hear Tate crying and go upstairs to see what's up. His leg was stuck into between the bars! My poor baby. It took some pressing and moving his leg around and a little bloody scratch before we got him free. Um, why do we need to take off the bumpers??? Mine went right back on! No incidents to report since then.

No comments: