So, the past few days were soooo hot it was seriously unbearable. Us "Seattlites" can't handle heat much over 70 degrees. There's no air conditioning. No swimming pools in the backyard to enjoy. It's just miserable. So, there we sat in front of our small fan trying not to get too cranky because it was in the upper 90's!!! When Tate gets too hot he likes to take his clothes off to play. These were a few of the moments he was enjoying-most of the time he was as miserable as the mom and dad.




I'm happy to report it has been pouring down rain all day today! Ahhhh, how I love the rain:)
3 comments:
Aaah... Sweet rain! Our house has finally cooled down to lower than 88! The people are much happier. If only we all looked as good naked as Tate does!
We certainly could get you a pool. I think they're on sale tight now as it rains! Tate would love the two footer but John might insist on the 5 foot diameter one so he could get in with Tate :)
I know Seattle doesn't generally get too hot but seriously...I think all houses should come standard with air conditioning. It is so miserable to be hot. At least tate looked like he was having a good time!!
Post a Comment