7.03.2008

Sleepy Heads

Normally we don't have Tate sleep in bed with us, because he is such a noisy sleeper and then John and I hardly get any sleep because we are constantly waking up to his noises. But, sometimes in the early morning we make an exception. He had woken up at about 5:30 (an hour early), so I brought him in with us and he went right back to sleep and slept until 7:00! That was great. I think Tate knows when he's in the "big bed" and he likes it:) I think Tate thinks to himself, "Ha Ha Ha, I got mom and dad to bring me in bed with them. I win!"

6 comments:

Rob and Juliann said...

Cute little Tate. I'd let him snuggle in our bed.

The Green-Eyed Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

OOPS! I posted as Lauren. Tate can snuggle with me anytime, too. How about next week?? :)

Valerie said...

Hi Leeann,
I found your blog from Carolee and I thought I'd drop by and say hello. You have a darling little boy. Looks like life is very happy.

April Bishop said...

It was great to see you the other day. Tate is a cutie and it seems like he should just be a few days old... Talk to you soon.

Becca said...

It is so good to hear from you. Your little boy is sooo cute. I love his blue eyes. We need to get caught up on life...it has been too long. Take care, Becca