7.03.2008

The "New-Do"

It was about time that I got a hair cut and color. I get all caught up on how expensive it is to get my hair done, so I wait as long as I can before I actually bite the bullet and do it. The nice thing this time is I barterted for it! I've been cleaning a gals house in our ward for some extra spending money:) and she does hair. So, I asked her if she had time for another client and she said sure. The color is a little darker and the cut is more A-line. I'm slowly working off the debt, but it was nice to not have to pay it out-of-pocket. And I'm super happy with the new style. I'm hoping I can duplicate it! (Secretly, I'm just trying to be like Lauren and Karrie who already have this type of hairstyle:))

5 comments:

Rob and Juliann said...

It's SO cute. I have decided these past few weeks that I pay $35 to get it cut and I usually hate it. So next time I think I will go to the hair school. That way if I hate it, Well, I only paid $10 so what did I expect? I haven't been brave yet.

HAdams said...

So adorable! That is well worth the barter!! Who says mom can't be hot?

Becca said...

I've never thought it before, but you look so much like Karrie now. How fun! I love the new cut!

Steve, Candi, Josie, Jackson said...

I love your new haircut! It is just perfect on you! So no more perm? ~Candi

Jessica said...

Very cute!