7.18.2008

Flashback Friday

Thanks Juliann for coming up with this good idea and letting me steal it:)

Yesterday, Tate turned 5 months old. How the time flies by! I was just looking at some pictures of him in the hospital and trying to remember that he really was that small. Today, Tate is filling out and doesn't miss a meal! It's fun to see his personality starting to shine through. He is generally a very happy boy which is good because his name means "cheerful."

Auntie Karrie was Tate's first visitor!
I don't have a current 5 month picture of Tate because our camera just broke!
(What will I do without a camera?!)

4 comments:

The Green-Eyed Girl said...

SO CUTE! I'm sad I wasn't there when he was that little :)

Carolee said...

He's adorable LeeAnn! It is amazing how quickly they grow. I LOVE the costumes, did you make them?

Valerie said...

Oh, Leeann, he is so cute! It is amazing how fast our little ones grow. Savor it all!
And I agree, those costumes are great! So fun that you posted those now.

Rob and Juliann said...

Cute boy! I'm sad we haven't been able to meet him yet!