Be Grateful.
It's a good thing we think John is so handsome!!
wow...Tate is totally a mini-John. How cute!
Hey LeeAnn--I am finally getting around to making my own blog and so I started searching around for friends who had blogs. Tate is a sweetheart and does look alot like John. You look so great. I'll send you an email when I get things set up. Love,Heather Adams
He is so cute!! I just want to give him lots of hugs!! I sure miss you guys!! If you need a place to stay before or after the reunion let me know.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It's a good thing we think John is so handsome!!
wow...Tate is totally a mini-John. How cute!
Hey LeeAnn--
I am finally getting around to making my own blog and so I started searching around for friends who had blogs. Tate is a sweetheart and does look alot like John. You look so great. I'll send you an email when I get things set up.
Love,
Heather Adams
He is so cute!! I just want to give him lots of hugs!! I sure miss you guys!! If you need a place to stay before or after the reunion let me know.
Post a Comment