Tate got these "rattle-animal bracelets" and had a good time playing with them. He's way into sucking on his fingers and pretty much his entire hand and these make for something new to try and get in his mouth. Being the mom is worth it. We had a very fun and happy evening together.
5.18.2008
Dad vs. Mom
Last week I went visiting teaching and was gone for about an hour and a half. John was on Tate patrol. When I got home I heard "Help" coming from the fearless dad. I walked upstairs and John starts telling me about sad Tate has been and he took this picture to show me what Tate had been doing the whole time I was gone. My poor baby was so sad!
Well, I took over Tate patrol while John had to run to the store to get some scout stuff. Here are some pictures from the rest of our evening together.





Tate got these "rattle-animal bracelets" and had a good time playing with them. He's way into sucking on his fingers and pretty much his entire hand and these make for something new to try and get in his mouth. Being the mom is worth it. We had a very fun and happy evening together.
Tate got these "rattle-animal bracelets" and had a good time playing with them. He's way into sucking on his fingers and pretty much his entire hand and these make for something new to try and get in his mouth. Being the mom is worth it. We had a very fun and happy evening together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is the way it works at our house too. Sometimes it's Rob that the kids scream for and sometimes it's me. I think they just need a change of scenery every once and a while. This was way funny.
I think he was just missing his Grandma! The rattles are cute.
Post a Comment