5.14.2008

Tate Pics

We got out of the habit of putting hats on Tate because I just would forget. But, I found this one the other day and it looks so cute on him. So, we're back to hats when we go out. The hats keep his little head nice and toasty warm!


Tate is getting to be so big! We go to the doctor next month for his 4 month check-up. I'm excited to find out how much he weighs. I think he's tipping the scales close to 13 pounds or so. He's just about out of his carseat. It's just too heavy to carry around!


Tate really knows how to work the sad face. He sticks out his bottom lip and starts to quiver and then the cries come. He looks so cute crying though, it's hard not to just hold him up and watch him. This picture really doesn't show just how cute it is-you'll just have to imagine if you haven't seen it in person.

1 comment:

Karen said...

You may as well go with the hat while you can because one of these days he's not going to let you keep them on him. Funny how they get opinions so quickly!