This is a post to make sure I get all these pictures in our blog book.
We had such a fun fall enjoying the wonderful weather and doing lots of playgroups, crafts, walks in the park, bike rides, and enjoying our new little sister.
Little Melissa is truly a blessing to our family!
She is a delight.
Such a happy baby.
Can sleep through ANYTHING, smiles all the time, loves her brothers smiling at her.
That might just come with the territory of being child #4, whatever it is, I'll take it.
Enjoying every minute with this sweetheart!
Ryan loves bathes in the "big bath."
He's got a perfect spot to line up those all those dinos!
She is trying really hard to roll over.
Usually gets stuck on her side like this.
This picture is from a couple months ago, but I wanted to make sure we got a picture of Little Miss with the sweet tricycle that Great Uncle Mark made for her.
The boys gave it many good test drives!
It is durable.
I often find all the boys sitting around Melissa just watching her.
It still doesn't seem real some days, that this is us!
Melissa has just started realizing there are things floating around her in her swing.
It is so fun to see her become more aware of her surroundings and more interactive.
Have I mentioned before how great our community is here in Liberty Lake.
It is just awesome!
The library is doing a monthly class for kids from first to fifth grade.
Once a week for an hour.
This month the kids did some hand stitching and made a bookmark and stuffed owl.
Tate loved it!
It was even more fun to know most of the other kids in the class from church!
I had to laugh when I found Ryan cuddling with Melissa's blanket.
Melissa does this funny thing with her thumb.
Enjoying the fresh air!
It has been a fairly mild winter.
Not much snow.
Cold temps still, but no need for all the snow toys so far.
Not getting as much use out of this really cute hat I got for Melissa since it hasn't been a typical freezing, snowy winter.
I have the best and cutest helpers!
Trying out some different headband styles.
I love how Melissa is just staring at Tate while Tate brushes her hair.
Melissa vs. the elephant
Blake got a black eye.
Blake vs. the desk.
The desk won.
One-time bath all together...not doing that again!
When I took Melissa out of her carseat and found this on her head, I about died.
How could poop get on her head like that?!
Turns out it was chocolate.
Dodged a bullet there.
These two.
Just love them.
And these two.
How did we get such great kids?



































1 comment:
Luke totally used to do that with his thumb too, but then so do I. Well back when I was running I would do that.
Post a Comment