6.28.2014

The Bump Update

Baby Girl Krohn is coming up on 32 weeks "cookin' " this week.
Seven and a half more weeks to go and life is going to getting even more crazy!
Pink is definitely starting to take over these days.
Tate and I worked on putting together a new stroller and carseat from Grandma.
Yay!  It turned out so cute.
The boys took it for a test drive around the house making sure it can withstand many bumps and going up and down stairs!
I always tell myself I need to take more pictures of the "growing bump" when I'm pregnant.
But, when it comes down to it...I don't like documenting getting bigger each week.
Ugh.
I'm telling myself the kiddos will want to look back when they are older (just like I wish my mom had more pictures of her pregnant with me and Karrie) and like seeing these preggo pics; even though I don't love them. 
This was at 29 weeks.
For posterity, I will try and take more these next weeks. 
 I had just redone Ryan's room when we moved. 
I got all this cute whale bedding set for him.
Loved the room.  Wish it would have lasted longer.
Now that Ryan's moved in with his brothers, we needed a girl room without spending a lot to re-do the entire room.
As much as I wanted pink, I stuck with the colors I already had going for Ryan and tweaked a few things (playing up the red, getting rid of the blue accents).
Changed the crib sheet to red, put a bow on the painted whale's head, got a new striped laundry bin on clearance!  Kept the pillows and glider.  Still working on the other side of the room...it's coming along.
This little girl is sucking all the energy for my being.
Could be that I have three other kids to keep up with this time, not sure.
In an effort to not be tired/cranky all the time, we try and get a little sunshine/naptime while Tate was in school, Ryan napping and Blake having quiet time.
I think she likes the sunshine. 
Ryan's maternal side is coming out.
He loves wrapping his stuffed animals up like a little baby and giving them squeezes.
We took a tour of the hospital this afternoon.
The boys loved running up and down the hallways being loud boys.
Even in the waiting room with toys, they couldn't stay quiet.
I loved the new and very spacious rooms that were just remodeled.
John was a bit bummed that they don't have a "refreshment room" (Dad's snack room), like Overlake Hospital does.  He'll pack some snacks for the big day. 
Here's to enjoying life with three kids for the next couple months!

3 comments:

David & Brenda said...

Karrie, somehow I missed that you are having a baby girl!!! Awesome!!!! Even though we are going to be in Hong Kong when the baby is born, be sure that I get the news of her birth so I can update the family information and birthday chart. Congratulations early!

Bethany said...

I think the room turned out really cute! So glad everything is going well (besides the energy depletion, that is). Can't wait to see pictures of the little one.

Unknown said...

Ryan is such a cutie! Can't wait to see what a baby girl Krohn looks like.