I love Ryan.
But, since he turned two he has become known as Mr. Destructor around here.
Pen all over the wall.
Ryan.
Hole in the wall.
Ryan.
Who's walking on the kitchen counter.
Ryan.
Bonk on head.
Ryan.
It is a good thing that smile of his is so sweet...can't be upset with that face for long.
Even if I still can't get all the pen off the walls...this guy keeps us happy all day long.
That's the look of pure mischief!
I know how cute I am and that I can get away with anything.
Nothing like an evening of coloring.
Playing chase always ends in tears.
It amazes me how the bonks happen in the same place on that head...over and over.
Cold pack Cookie Monster to the rescue.
Ryan has also turned into Goldilocks trying to find just the right bed for him.
This bed had a big brother in it that wanted him out....
This bed also had a big brother in it that said "out"......
this bed had a mommy and a daddy in it.....
and this bed was just right!
I love the idea of the boys all sharing a room.
Tate and Blake were so excited for Ryan to join the "brotherhood" in the bedroom.
I had hopes this would elevate Ryan from "baby" status to "brother" status.
As excited as everyone was for the Three Musketeers to be together, Ryan decided he isn't quite ready to have roommates.
He likes playing in the big-boy bed (enough so that it is now broken).
But that's it.
No sleeping in it.
I can't even get him to take a nap there.
That's okay. There isn't a hurry to vacate his room....
So, back in his crib he goes.
Look at me ready to vandalize the floor or kitchen cabinet.
Look at me helping my mom make pumpkin cookies.
I look like such a great helper.
Until, I dumped the entire container of cinnamon in the bowl.
Then, I had to get down and go play somewhere else.
Two years old.
Seems to suit him.













2 comments:
Good thing he is so darn cute! I wonder what he and Paije would do together?!?
I love his nick name! I can see how it would be hard to punish him when he gives you his cute little grin.
Post a Comment