On our to-do list before moving was one more trip to Whidbey Island.
A ferry ride.
The beach.
Swimming.
Sunshine.
Great company.
It was a perfect Saturday.
Karrie and I grew up going to "the Island" to visit our grandma and play at her house on the beach.
Good times.
Good memories.
It was great to share those memories and traditions with our families.
The tide wasn't out far enough to go gooey-ducking, but the boys still had a great time making mud pies.
We love the sunshine and beach!
The boys collected shells and lots of crab shells.
Uncle David was showing Blake the ropes of flying a kite.
After the beach we headed up to the pool to cool off our burned little bodies.
I should rephrase....Karrie and I were fine.
The men in our lives were not as prepared and got nice and toasty.
After telling me how burned his toes were, John opted for some shade at the pool.
What out for pirates in the pool...
and their brother that can blow bubbles...
and get thrown in the air.
Ryan could not get enough of Uncle David tossing him in the air and catching him.
The first time we met David he almost let Ryan crawl/fall off the counter.
Honestly, I was a little concerned with how high he was throwing Ryan.
But, after seeing Ryan's smile after each catch, I knew he loved it and trusted David not to drop him.
I knew David wouldn't let anything happen to Ry-Ry:)
Auntie Karrie was a great pool-buddy taking these three around.
No comments:
Post a Comment