8.29.2013

Hello Liberty Lake

I wish this picture represented the entire 5 1/2 hour drive from Covington to Liberty Lake.
If only happy sounds were what we heard...instead of cries for the better part of the drive.
Thank goodness Auntie Karrie came along to help us get settled.
Our stuff made it.
All three kids made it.
Karrie and I made it.
I guess we better start unpacking that beast of a moving truck.
We received quite a warm welcome. 
Thank goodness our new house has AC!
That certainly made unpacking more pleasant.
The next few days were spent unpacking, sliding down the stairs...
a little head-bumping.... 

and hanging out getting used to our "new house."
Blake still calls it our new house-almost two months later.
A HUGE thank you to Auntie Karrie for all the help unpacking, organizing, shopping, playing with the boys and making it not seem so hard to have just moved away from our family and friends.
We Love You!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now I miss you guys all over again. Good thing they have cell service in Spokane...and a Café Rio soon. I'll be back!