5.12.2013

Soccer Season

This soccer season went by quickly.
Six weeks of one day a week practices and then games on Saturday.
John and I divided to conquer Saturday mornings and make things not so crazy.
I got to take Blake to his games while John kept Ryan and Tate and then we switched.
It was great.
Blake was a Dragon for six weeks.
Loved it.
Wears his medal around the house most days.
I'd say Blake is a soccer fan. 

You can't really tell just how red Blake's checks are, but they were smokin' hot.
Blake may not be the best at dribbling the ball, but he can run.
Run and run for 30 minutes that kid ran.
Mostly in circles around the court.
But he was out there giving it his best! 
I thought it would be fun to make some soccer cookies for Blake and Tate's last game.
Good idea that took more hours then I'd like to admit to.
It was a process, but I was pretty happy with how they turned out. 

 
The only problem with having the dad going to Tate's games were no pictures taken:(
Tate had fun playing though.
I don't know that Tate loves it as much as Blake.
He doesn't have to love it.
I'm happy Tate was willing to play another season.
I think the fact that a lot of his friends were on the team helped.
He got a trophy at his last game and seemed pretty happy to add that to the one from last year.

No comments: