Thank goodness for professional photographers, because as much as I told myself to take pictures of everything before things got started and it got crazy....I didn't.
No time.
I was glad I got some of the calm before the storm.
Even if Tate was being a silly helper while I was taking them.
I'm looking forward to seeing the professional shots because it was really an amazing night and there was so much of it I missed! Like the dancing:) Can't wait for those pictures.
Tate kept bowing different ways in each picture?
Not sure why.
My only slight regret is that we didn't get a picture of Karrie and David with our family.
But, Tate in his Spiderman shirt and boots is good enough to represent the fam!
He had been waiting for "Karrie's Party" for a long time.
He was my little helper getting everything ready for it and would ask me daily if today was the party.
He was so excited for the day to finally be here.
I'm glad he got to enjoy the yummy food that night.
The rest of us were busy trying to corral these other ones.
I totally spaced packing Ryan's dress clothes for the evening-too much on my mind and the guy is usually the one I overlook.
Lucky him, he got a new outfit:)
John thought it would be okay if he just came in his jammies to the reception.
Not okay.
We found an open room at the stake center and let the cousins get some energy out.
With these two in charge, I wasn't worried about that pretend fighting going on.
It was a awesome night spent with family, friends from college, friends we haven't seen in years!
I loved to getting to see everyone have such a good time.
John was a great Mr. Mom those few days while I was helping get the reception ready and everything else. He's the best! It wouldn't have been as enjoyable for me without his help.
I'm working on his Mr. Mom award now:)
No comments:
Post a Comment