I am 14 months old.
I got go on my first horse ride a couple weeks ago on a date with my mom and dad.
My big brothers were out checking out the Zoolights and I got to hang out all by myself with my mom and dad.
It was fun not to get my toys taken away all the time.
My mom let me "test" toys while we were walking through the store.
I think she was trying to see what I would like for Christmas.
I was getting a kick out of this stuffed toy.
It made noises if I squeezed it.
I like noises.
I now am officially a walker!
Hooray for me.
My biggest cheerleaders are my brothers.
They stop everything and say "look Ry-Ry is walking!"
Blake likes to pretend learning how to walk to.
He wobble-walks like me.
It took everyone's encouragement to give me the confidence to walk more then I crawl.
I'm working on bending over and picking up toys without falling now.
I like to do things all by myself.
Including feeding myself.
I make a mess.
A big mess.
But really mom, how am I going to learn if I don't have a chance to try?
I'm a mover now.
I don't want to sit in a stroller.
Boring.
I want my own scooter.
Blake likes the stroller, so he was nice to let me have a turn on his scooter.
I pretty much sleep through the night now.
It has taken me a while, but I finally learned I don't need a bottle during the night.
That's me these days!
A well adjusted little brother.






No comments:
Post a Comment