Our date night for October was to be a little "corny together."
I have a thing for corn mazes.
I don't know why?
I have only been to a corn maze maybe two times in my life, but there is just something about them that scream fun, fall stuff to do with your husband to me.
Or in this case, with your kids.
The pumpkin patch we went to with John's parents also had a corn maze.
I figured now was my chance to go because I probably wouldn't get John out again before the season was over.
Grandma and Grandpa were so kind to volunteer to hold onto Ryan while John and I took Tate and Blake through.
When we started I wasn't sure how this was going to go.
I had a few quick visions of getting lost and having to have the staff come rescue us.
Or, the boys got tired of the maze and then John and I would have to carry them the entire way.
You never know with these two what you're going to get!
What was I thinking?
Two boys let loose to run and yell with no one getting mad at them.
They were in heaven.
It was seriously so much fun!
We were all running around trying to be the first one to find the marker.
Blake would just scream when we found one and then they'd take off running again.
Even John who wasn't so excited at first to do it had a fun time!
That's right.
His wife knows how to plan an awesome date . . . even with kids:)
We made it to the look-out bridge . . . and figured we still had a long way to go.
We let Blake and Tate take turns picking which way to go.
And then we found ourselves out of the maze with no need for someone to rescue us or broken arms from carrying tired boys.
A tractor ride before we all got too cold and had to get in the warm van.
The corn maze is going to become a tradition for sure!
1 comment:
You look GREAT!!!!!
Post a Comment