Ryan is getting to be quite the big boy.
The Top 7 Things you should know about Ryan:
1. He has two bottom teeth and is currently cutting 4 more on the top (two have peeked through) and one more on the bottom.
2. He is about ready to take off crawling! I can hardly believe he is old enough to be sitting up by himself, let alone make like he wants to crawl.
3. He loves his brothers. He goes from frown to instant grin when Tate or Blake walk into a room and smile at him. It really melts my heart to see Ryan get so excited when his brothers play with him.
4. Ryan eats like it is going outta style! I feel like I am always feeding this boy. Luckily Blake likes to help out.
5. I think Ryan would spend hours in the bath if I let him. Now that he can sit up pretty well on his own, bath time is much easier. Ryan even survives baths every now and then with Tate and Blake. It is just easier not to have to share toys when big brothers aren't in the bath also.
6. Ryan's noises are sounding much more like actual sounds not and not just baby babble.
7. If you can't tell from the pictures, Ryan is the happiest baby around!
He really does have the sweetest smile and is quick to smile at anyone who looks his way (already the ladies man!).
That smile makes up for the fact that in the past 7 months I still have yet to get a full nights sleep because of this little guy. I'm blaming things recently on his teeth coming in. I'm hoping by the next update he will be sleeping through the night.
A girl can hope.




2 comments:
I love the last photo of him with his 7 month old sticker. Fits right in with his brothers. Cutest boys!
so... Any luck with the night sleep? Cute pictures!
Post a Comment