There was a sunny day last week, so we went to one of our favorite parks.
We always start off feeding the ducks.
Those little duckies come waddling when the boys pull out the bread.
Ryan loved seeing the wildlife.
Mostly he loves being outside.
Who wouldn't?
Tate and Blake have mastered the wind-up and breaking off small pieces for the duckies.
After we fed the ducks, we went to play.
I kept hearing other moms we were passing talking about a storytime.
Come to find out the Maple Valley Library does a weekly "Lunch in the park Storytime."
I love it when we unexpectedly get to do something really fun!
And free! Nothing tops that.
This very great storyteller of a librarian did an awesome job making it a fun storytime.
She read a short story and then had the kids stand up and do a fun song with actions.
Story, song, story, song.
The boys were totally into it!
Next time I'll bring more then just crackers:)





1 comment:
I used to do "storytime in the park" when I worked at the Helena Public Library. It was a blast!
Post a Comment