This may be my boys new favorite place.
They LOVE the sandbox, so of course they had an amazing time at Lil' Diggers.
Thanks to Adrianne for suggesting it.
It is actually indoor volleyball courts that they open up half of for little kids to come play in (toys provided).
It is in a bit of a shaddy area of Seattle . . . we found a parking spot down an alley and I was thrilled when we were done playing to see the van was still there!
Ryan enjoyed people watching and tried not to get too much sand in his diaper.
It was a great way to spend another cold, wet morning.
2 comments:
I wanna go too!!
Oh my gosh! My dad just e-mailed me yesterday and mentioned this place. He saw it on Evening Magazine. I can't wait to take the boys there. It looks awesome!
Post a Comment