2.14.2012

Boys are Fun

Lately our house has become a racetrack.
These boys love to run!
From the couch to the zebra wall in Ryan's room. 
They go back and forth and fast as they can run.
No collisions as of yet . . .
but I'm sure it'll happen one of these times. 
Blake is so goofy!
He makes me laugh and smile everyday!
He is totally into saying "CHEEEESE" whenever I get the camera out.
He also likes to take my cell phone, hold it up to his face, and yell "Cheeeeeese."
So cute.
Ryan continues to be "Baby McDreamy" making my life as mom-of-three kids great!
If the cooking thing doesn't work out for Tate, maybe he'll be a photographer.
When I get the camera out, he gets his out to take pictures too.
Lots of pictures to be taken when we have such a great model.
Blake gives the sweetest kisses.
To mom, dad, Ryan (gets the most), and an occasional kiss gets blown Tate's way.
Boys are loud.
Boys need to run alot.
Boys don't have inside voices.
It's what makes them so fun!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Haha I love your sum up at the end!