12.27.2011

Ryan at 2 months

Ryan is getting to be such a handsome boy!  He was always cute, but now he smiles and it just makes him all the more irresistible.  He hasn't been into the doctor yet for his 2 month check up, so I don't have the particulars as far as his weight, length, and all that.  I will be sure to update this once I've got the details.
Looking at this picture you can tell this little man is definitely not starving.  Ryan is a champ eating and generally wants to eat every two and a half hours.  I try to hold him out closer to three hours in between bottles, but he will let you know when he wants to eat and there is no holding him off.  And look at those long legs!  I'm thinking Mr. Ryan is going to be another tall Krohn.  Yay:)
8 weeks old
Ryan is still (knock-on-wood) a great baby.  He loves to be held or swing and is generally really happy unless he is hungry or needs to be changed.  For example, tonight I took him to run some errands and he did great until we were heading home.  He just started crying and crying and I couldn't figure out why. . . he had just ate before we left and I had changed him.  Not being able to do much in the car I just drove back home as quickly and safely as I could. 
We get home. 
I pull him out of his carseat. 
His entire back and legs were wet.
Soaking.
Where did all the pee come from?
I guess that's a good reason to be unhappy.
He is getting to be a great smiler (melts my heart).  Of course I couldn't get a clear picture because my camera is annoying, but you get the idea of how sweet that face is.  Ryan also likes to keep his hands clenched most of the time.  We've nick-named him "stinky hands" because they get all sweaty being scrunched up all the time.
"Scary Ryan."
He really does like taking baths.
Just not this time.
He likes to be on his tummy . . .
and is getting really good at holding his head up.
Good looking and strong!
Hopefully he'll stop scratching his face so I can take off the mittens one of these days.

No comments: